Friday, March 16, 2007

Bangalore Airport at 2am

Ever wondered what the Bangalore airport looks like on a Friday at 3am? Well wonder no more...here's a few more photographs of my trip before leaving Bangalore...



Considering the time-of-day, there were an awful lot of people outside....




Note! Even though Lufthansa allows 1 personal bag, and 1 carry-on...security checkpoints at Bangalore do not. So if you travel through Bangalore -- only take 1 carry-on bag (and that includes your laptop)

Once inside - we just sat around and waited - the place looked very much like a greyhound bus terminal in the US.



And that's how it all ended in Bangalore -- the flight took off on schedule....

9 hours 55 minutes to Fankfurt
And 9 hours 35 minutes to Washington DC

Total travel time from my Bangalore Hotel to Home: 26 hours

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent travelogue..Gave me a new perspective of my own city.

I am in the US currently and should say things are not as exiting here. Everything is so predictable and I am missing Bangalore's chaos :-).

Anonymous said...

Excellent travelogue..Gave me a new perspective of my own city :-).

I am in the US currently and should say things are not as exiting here. Everything is so predictable and I am missing Bangalore's chaos !!!

Travel Blogs - Blog Top Sites